Thursday 8 March 2012

a-england Week: Day 5 - Tristam

Another best seller, Adina advised me to get this little gem when I visited her in London. 

I can see why this would be popular: I haven't seen many navy blue holos before! This colour is so tasteful and the scattered holographic effect is so delicate... it's definitely beautiful.

I am starting to sound like a broken record here, but Adina is not compromising on quality. Did you know her nail varnishes are made in the UK and are B3F? The brushes are consistently good, pick up enough product and are easy to use. As with all other a-england products, I also like the shape of the cap, since it allows me to apply the polish with accuracy and minimal clean up.

Once again, this shade is very pigmented and you could possibly get away with one thick coat. It's bound to get noticed, so be prepared for compliments.

Tristam is like a starry Summer night: twinkling under open skies, yet unassuming when indoors. Simply stunning!
Click to enlarge

Some photos in direct sunlight:

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Did you think I was going to talk about this sweet little fella?

Click to enlarge
Brand: a-england
Collection: The Mythicals
Name: Tristam
Type: (Scattered) Holographic
Colour: Blue
Pantone equivalent: N/A
Make Up Alley rating: N/A
Potential dupes: Haven't found any yet!
Buy it directly from a-england, £9 with free worldwide shipping

It's out of stock I'm afraid, but you can email Adina and secure yours when the next batch is ready!

I used:
1 x OPI Natural Base Coat
2 x a-england Tristam
1 x Save The Nail 45 Second Top Coat

Metadata:
Canon EOS 450D - 50 mm - f/1.8 - ISO 400/200 - indoors/outdoors - no flash - daylight/sunshine

3 comments:

  1. Que linda descripción, una noche de Verano estrellada, tan poética como este esmalte. Es un azul precioso, esos reflejos turquesas al sol son una maravilla. Sin dudas las 2 Colecciones de A England son tan perfectas que nos dejan con ganas de más, no puedo ni imaginarme que bellezas estará creando Adina ahora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un color mas que precioso!!! Con la descripcion me hiciste acordar al cuadro de Van Gogh.... :)

    ReplyDelete