Thursday 22 March 2012

Nail Art: Mini Mani

My daughter is two and a half years old and, like every other little girl I know, enjoys copying everything mummy does... so it's only natural she has developed an interest in nail varnish.

After months of umming and ahhing I gave up and started her on those very light pinks I am not a huge fan of myself but seem more appropriate for a toddler.

On Sunday I painted a few pink dots on her ring fingers and today I decided to take it up a notch. Below is the proof:


I painted:
  • Five dots in OPI Dim Sum Plum, to form a ring
  • One dot in the centre in China Glaze For Audrey
The model in action:

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

11 comments:

  1. Very very pretty and stylish... for a sweet little doll! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Adina! We went to my nephew's confirmation yesterday and the people around us commented on her little hands :-) She is over the moon with her flowers xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhhhh no puede ser tan divina!!! Un amor... todo... tu hija, la mini mani... la idea... me encantó!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Es lo único que puedo hacerle a ella... Igual fue re rápido, tardé unos 5 minutos en total :-)

      Delete
  3. Que divina! Y que hermoso recuerdo, su primer nail art, hehco por mama!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay, si lo decís así me emociono :-) Después me dejó que le haga las trenzas y todo, una reina!

      Delete
  4. Ai Ceci que hermosa que es!!! que lindo que tenga ese interes y puedas compartir algo que te gusta tanto con ella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tan linda Inés, pero tan tan linda! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que modelo más bella! Me mori de amor viendo las fotos, que dulce como puso las manitos para las fotos como mamá! Es una princesa de cuento!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preciosura de modelo tenés!!!
    Felicitaciones mami por es belleza :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracias a todas, me voy a limpiar la baba y vuelvo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete